A key factor for the success of today's products is the robust quality of the product. Our testing and automation service ensures that your product quality is enhanced, while reducing both the time to market and cost of testing.
Software Solutions's Quality Assurance (QA) and Independent Testing services ensure that applications are rigorously tested using industry-standard testing methods and QA processes. We rely on people and processes to build an offshore testing plan for our clients. We follow rigorous testing procedures & standards, and work in a structured environment with compliance with SEI CMM Level 3 standards. We offer a complete range of Software Quality Assurance (QA) and Software Testing Services by maximizing software application quality, performance and availability while managing the costs and risks for our clients. iSoftNet's services provide you with:
- Reduced cost of ownership: As a large part of the testing & automation services offered from offshore
- Enhanced Quality & Stability of the product: As we takes over the regression testing of the product, your engineers can focus on enhancing the testing scenarios and test plans.
- Reduced Time to market: Since iSoftNet can supplement the needs for product Testing, this will reduce time to market.
- De-risking of product management: De-risking of product management is ensured as the iSoftNet can meet the flexible needs of testing. Also your management team can focus on higher end product management activities as the offshore team operates with extremely low management overheads to you.
- Reduction in testing time: Since automation of test cases reduces the testing cycle times while improving the testing accuracy. This ensures that the end-product quality is enhanced while the costs of the testing are reduced. The cost of automation is itself reduced as most of the work can be done from offshore.
- Enhanced automation coverage: Our engineers can handle the automation activity, by which the existing test engineers can continue to focus on release testing.
Effective testing of software systems is often a casualty as firms rush to go live in the shortest possible timeframe or look to conserve budgets. Test automation helps to bring down the tedium of manual testing and speeds up regression testing. It also eliminates risks associated with human error.