Accessing Fortune 500 functionality without the costs, risks and limitations of yesterday's solutions is easier than ever with Zeta FAMS.
ZETA Fixed Asset Management solutions is completely web based application. The core functionality of the module is Asset Accounting, Management, Tracking and Maintenance. The next version will be released with Asset Leasing.
We are redefining the management of Assets to the big organizations. The Assets with complete details like brand, model, supplier, serial no, Asset Value, Location, Owner, Asset Disposal details, Purchase date, Warranty tracking, Insured value, revaluation, department, cost centre, Type of Assets, Depreciation calculations.
- ERP Integration module ensures to integrate with any ERP or Financial Modules.
- Supports MS SQL Server.
- Unlimited optional fields for asset register and transaction details.
- Flexible asset and barcode numbering.
- Asset Transfer from one location to another and one Owner to another.
- Powerful depreciation facility, including depreciation projection and reversal.
- Manage Equipment Maintenance.
- Schedule maintenance activity and process maintenance expense.
- Provide complete barcode-based asset tracking facility.
- Extensive inquiries and reporting functionality.
- Asset ID can consist of up to 72 characters, with multiple segments.
- Each segment can use the segment code that is respectively defined in category, cost center, location and group.
- Auto numbering facility is also available.
Comprehensive Setup Options
- Asset Code.
- Asset Barcode Generation by Option wise.
- Serial Number.
- Cost Centers.
- Depreciation Periods.
- Depreciation Methods.
- Valuation (Insurance, Revaluation).
- Asset Owner.
- Asset Status.
Asset Enquiries and Reports Facilities
- Search asset by category, group, cost center, location, owner .
- Review complete asset activities history and the original transaction entry.
- Check component assets of master asset.
- Maintain serial no. and bar-coding for each unit of asset.
- Print standard or customized label for each unit of asset.
- Print asset list, asset history and depreciation report for audit.
- Print Barcode facility.
- Searching facility in the main screen itself and the same data can be exported to Excel or PDF documents.
- Print cost center transfer and owner and Location transfer details for tracking.
- Print Asset Disposal and Sold Ass.
- Individual assets and their associated add-on assets.
- Depreciation history.
- Asset Register Details.
- Adjustments Audit Trail.
- Depreciation Details.
- Depreciation History.
- Depreciation Forecast.
- General Ledger Distribution Analysis.
- Fully Depreciated Assets Details.
Based on Asset Accounting module, the Asset tracking module works with a variety of barcode scanning device to keep track of assets.
- Maintain Asset Barcode information in asset register.
- Print asset label with barcode printer.
- Use asset label to identify asset unit.
- Predefined barcode scanning program facilitate the asset tracking.
- Upload the updated asset information from the barcode scanner.
- Pints out Asset audit report for reconciliation.